Blossom Clean & Dry Standard Terms & Conditions
- Where furniture is to be removed to enable cleaning behind or underneath, all breakables should be removed and cupboards emptied. We cannot be held responsible for breakages if this is not done.
- In the unlikely event that the following pre-conditions become evident during the cleaning process, we cannot be held responsible.
- Marks appearing on the face of upholstery fabric, caused by print on the reverse of the fabric or on padding or interlining.
- Parting of carpet seams that have not been properly fastened by either heat seaming or sewing.
- Damage caused by wear or by previous cleaning.
- Pile reversal in carpeting (highlighted by light reflection)
- We cannot entertain any claim make for damage unless written details of such claims are received by us within 14 days of completion of the work. Claims will only be entertained if based upon negligence.
- Any claims must be based on the value of the article concerned at the time of the clean taking place, taking into account age and wear and tear.
We aim for 100% satisfaction – If that was not your experience then please contact us on 01268 772732 so that we can try to put things right