Many years ago (in 2001) a couple with a young baby bought a new house and they decided to decorate the smallest room and turn it into a nursery. Unfortunately the floor boards in this room had missing nails and they creaked a lot (which is not good for getting babies to sleep) so the couple decided to nail the floorboards back down properly. Unbeknown to them the previous owner had laid central heating pipes directly underneath….so instead of having lovely ‘creak free’ floorboards they ended up with a rather wet home! What happened next was that an individual from ‘Chemdry’ came and dried out the property and got their home back in order. The couple decided that they too could help families and bought a Chemdry franchise themselves and thus history was made and Chemdry Blossom was born!
It's always nice to put a face to a name, so when you call our office you know who is answering your call.
Kieran - Senior Technician
Does all the quoting, so he will be the first person you meet. He also does all the cleaning, so he will be the last person you meet!
He plays a lot of football and competes in cross country events. Originally he was just very determined to stay fit enough to keep up with two sporty sons, but is now giving them both a run for their money!
""The service provided was excellent. Kieran worked really hard and the carpet looks like it's just been laid. Thank you very much.""
Justine - Owner & Office Admin
Works in the office, taking care of anything and everything that might need doing, this includes marketing and admin...to name just a few of the tasks.
Enjoys spending time with the family, fitness and is determined to learn how to play the piano. (which is significantly less painful on the ears, compared to the last instrument that was being learned....the violin!)
"When I rang for information I was very impressed with the manner in which I was given every kind of answer. Very professional attitude."
James - Customer Services Administrator
Works in the office part-time. James makes this a truly family business, and manages most aspects of the business admin alongside Mum Justine.
Film buff extraordinaire! James can relay copious amounts of info about films in general. As well as having a keen interest in keeping fit and politics.
"Great staff, friendly, polite and helpful."
- We are a family business - we take pride in the service that we provide, treating others as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
- We are a progressive business - taking care that the equipment we use is maintained and updated.
- We are an insightful business - attending new training courses on a continually basis, never assuming that we know it all. By developing our education we develop our business, thus ensuring that you receive the very best treatment.
- We are a responsible business, not just in the solutions that we use, but also for your peace of mind, the knowledge that we are affiliated by industry related organisations. (See below for full details)
- We are a business that cares - it matters to us what you think of our service and that you will continue to use us year after year for all your carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and leather cleaning needs!